Please follow these instructions carefully, as we cannot be held responsible for incorrectly applied stickers, or damage to paintwork through incorrect application. Above all take your time!
Your decal can be removed quite easily without damage to your walls so long as you follow this advice.
- Use a hair dryer at low heat and fan setting.
- Direct the air flow to the area you are lifting.
- Slowly remove the decal at a 180-degree angle. This is most important
- Take your time!
We have provided very clear (we think) instructions on how to apply vinyl stickers, however we cannot take any responsibility for errors you make during the fitting of your Grafix decal. We also cannot be held responsible for any damage to paint work when you are removing your sticker. This is a home decoration product and is supplied on the premise that you may have to touch up areas of paintwork after removal.
We use only the best quality vinyls and PVC-free products from reputable suppliers such as Avery Dennison, 3M, Phototex Group and Orafol. This way we can guarantee the quality of the product every time.
However, where you apply the decals and murals, and how you apply them has a lot to do with the final result. Each material has specific properties that determine where you can use them.
- Wall Decals – we predominantly use Orafol WallArt vinyl which has a low tack, making it easier to remove without damaging your walls. It is not recommended to use on mirrors and glass where you will be wiping the surface. The edges will get caught and lift. This includes splashbacks and shower screens. If you want to place a decal in this area, please let us know and we use a different, gloss finish vinyl with a stronger adhesive.
- Wall Murals – depending on your choice of materials, we have wallpaper, special vinyl and Self-adhesive textile. These materials have been selected from a wide range of options because they are the easiest for you to apply allowing them to be repositioned as you are sticking the panels to your wall.
- Car and Boat signage – we use a long-term (8 years plus) vinyl for this work.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards via DPS Secure Online Payments or Telephone (09 532 8733)
- Paypal payments
- Internet banking
- Cash or Credit Card on pick-up
We use Payment Express for our online credit card processing. All transactions are completed via Payment Expresses secure online payment platform. Here you can pay by Visa or Mastercard.
Delivery will be made within 3 days.
You will need a Paypal Account to use this service.
Delivery will be made within 3 days.
If you choose this option you will be given our bank account details to make your payment via the internet.
Delivery will be made within 3 days of the funds appearing into our account (normally 1-2 days from your payment being made)
Our decals are delivered via courier in heavy duty mailing tubes. We have found this to be the quickest, most reliable method of delivery for the same price.
The delivery price for the majority of decals is NZ$9.00.
Please note we are not responsible for the time taken for delivery, but we will do our best to help if something goes astray in the courier Track and Trace system!
We ship internationally with NZ Post to Australia, North America and Europe.
Rates vary but currently Australia is NZ$24.00
North America and Europe are NZ$32.00
Please request a shipping rate when placing your order.
We want you to be over the moon with your purchase so please choose your colours carefully. If you are unsure of a shade then we are happy to send colour samples first.
If something is not right please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you out.
If you are unhappy with the quality of your purchase, simply return your unused decal within 30 days of your purchase in the tube it arrived in and we will either refund your money or replace it for you.
Please note, all our decals are made especially for you. We do not carry stock. Therefore we do not accept returns for changing your mind, or ordering the wrong size or colour. Personalised and custom made decals will not refundable but we will try to help you out if you make spelling mistakes.
We accept credit card payments or cash on pick-up.