To Clean: Our vinyl behaves like a chalkboard. For best results use the following recommendations:
- Prime your blackboard prior to use: simply cover the writing area with 100% regular chalk, let sit a few minutes and then erase. You are now ready for an easy to write on and easy to erase surface for a very long time!
- Once primed, you can use standard chalk or liquid chalk markers to create your designs.
- If using regular chalk, use an eraser.
- If using liquid chalk simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or spray with water, let sit for 30 seconds and then wipe clean using a damp cloth.
- Do not use strong indoor wall cleaners or anything containing mild to strong solvents, ammonia or abrasive.
If you find you have ‘ghosting’ – where you can still see previous writing on the blackboard, we recommend using Scotch-Brite Easy Erasing Pad. This is available at Briscoes, Warehouse Stationary and online.
Blackboard – Weekly Planner
Its so easy to keep up with all the appointments with a weekly planner in the kitchen
OR a timetable or study planner for the student
Size: 80cm high x 56cm wide ( each date square is 23cm x 9cm)
Comes with 1 free white Liquid Chalk Pen (Value $7.50)
Simply wipes clean with a damp cloth!
The photo is a representative only. Please measure the area you want to place your decal and we can produce a custom size to fit your space.