To Clean: Our vinyl behaves like a chalkboard. For best results use the following recommendations:
- Prime your blackboard prior to use: simply cover the writing area with 100% regular chalk, let sit a few minutes and then erase. You are now ready for an easy to write on and easy to erase surface for a very long time!
- Once primed, you can use standard chalk or liquid chalk markers to create your designs.
- If using regular chalk, use an eraser.
- If using liquid chalk simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or spray with water, let sit for 30 seconds and then wipe clean using a damp cloth.
- Do not use strong indoor wall cleaners or anything containing mild to strong solvents, ammonia or abrasive.
If you find you have ‘ghosting’ – where you can still see previous writing on the blackboard, we recommend using Scotch-Brite Easy Erasing Pad. This is available at Briscoes, Warehouse Stationary and online.
Monthly Calendar – never miss another appointment.
9 cm square per day with a 22cm x 47cm Memo panel to the side.
This chalkboard comes with a FREE Liquid Chalk Pen valued at $7.50 that wipes off with a damp cloth.
The photo is a representative only. Please measure the area you want to place your decal and order the correct size.